Inspection & Control
Gardner Aerospace places considerable emphasis on its Quality Assurance and Quality Control Processes and having ‘in-house’ capability to check and test products before despatch to the customer. The group have invested heavily in different processes which widens our scope and ability to carry out multiple processes on a wide range of products.
Inspection & Control Capabilities
- Various bed lengths ranging from 2m to 16m
- Investment in sweep probe technology
- Capabilities across multiple sites globally
- In-house programming
- In-house X-ray facilities for internal defect detection
- Class 1 & Class 2 checking
- Facility allows ~6m in length
Using a Steinbichler L3D Comet 5M Blue Light Scanner, Gardner Aerospace is able to quickly and accurately dimensionally scan your products. A full range of optics allows for no size limitations small or large, and an automated rotary table can provide production inspection speeds with first article coverage.
The technology can be used in any range desired, from a “quick look” at individual features to scanning a finished prototype and designing a fully parametrised solid model.
- Reverse Engineering
- 3D surface inspection
- 100% surface coverage
- Shared services Quality Assurance team
- CAIR,FAIR & LAIR teams
- Standardised processes
- Industry leading problem analysis and implementations
NPI & TOW
Find out more
If you’d like more information about our capabilities, contact us, we’ll be happy to help.