Gardner Aerospace is a world leading supplier of large scale speed shop services for detailed parts and sub-assemblies. Such services are particularly used for new aircraft introduction phases, major product transfer programmes, and ‘stranger and alien’ spares requirements. Key features of this service are:
- Dedicated Large Scale Project Management Teams
- Duplicate capacity in most manufacturing disciplines
- Duplicate approvals amongst sites for most manufacturing disciplines
- Parametric Pricing Tools and other Speed Shop Specific Management Tools
- On Site Representatives
- 0 – 24hr, 24 – 72hr, 72 – 168hr, >168hr delivery categories
Our dedicated repair facilities are regarded by many as being centres of excellence for a wide range of airframe and gas turbine components and assemblies in both metallic and composite materials.
CAA, FAA and EASA approvals gives Gardner the ability to discharge a comprehensive range of spares and repair services for both the civil and military markets.
Proven customer support tools include 24-hour AOG, contingency stocking and supply chain management.
Find out more
If you’d like more information about our capabilities, contact us, we’ll be happy to help.